6 Month FTC
- Supporting Technical, Content and Outreach based SEO initiatives as required and delivering results against the overall SEO strategy within the Clothing & Home marketing team.
- Working collaboratively with the development, PR, merchandising, trading, marketing and operations teams to drive excellence in SEO and identify and exploit all potential opportunities.
- Linking with the wider media and performance marketing team (particularly paid search) to communicate any SEO initiatives and join up all activity to optimise results and exceed the operating plan where possible.
- Staying abreast of key search marketing industry changes and delivering proposals to the relevant teams internally to maintain and grow our position within the market.
- Driving a culture of innovation and testing, always looking for new ways of working.
- Success within this role may lead to an alternative/permanent Search Marketing position as part of our digital transformation activity.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong background in SEO with a proven track record of delivering large scale Technical SEO changes
- Experience working on/with large scale retail websites and influencing other teams
- Demonstrable experience using key SEO industry tools including Botify, Pi Datametrics and Majestic
- Strong presentation skills both to internal senior colleagues and external stakeholders
- Highly numerate and able to thrive in a fact and data-driven environment
- Excellent stakeholder management, proven experience of influencing in a complex business
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.