Success Appointments have a good opportunity to join a British heritage brand for a 3 month FTC. If you are available immediately and interested in the below, please do apply!
- Oversee the planning, building, publishing and maintenance of all site content including campaign, trade, promotional, informative and navigation content. Ensuring on-time end to end delivery, being mindful of regional adaptations of content across our global websites.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as trade, buying and brand marketing, to understand our customer or business requirements. Build a cross-functional content calendar and submit seasonal photoshoot requirements when required.
- Create content plans, calendars and critical paths as required for our brand campaign, trade, informational & navigational content, understanding the nuances of international markets and regionalising our content where necessary.
- Brief and collaborate with creative teams (copy, design, photography, creative) to generate content that meets the brief and is suitable for use online.
- Ensuring on-time end to end delivery and execution.
- Plan and manage the set up and application of timing and regional restrictions for content and all promotional activities.
- Implement content best practise, including tracking, SEO, optimisation testing and accessibility, ensuring content it tested with a mobile-first approach. Work with the wider team to ensure this is being followed.
- Manage at least 1 mid-weight member of the content team leading by example, managing their work load and demonstrating best practise across all areas. • Deliver strong analysis and insight of all published content, creating findings and recommendations for future content enhancements.
- Drive the content lifecycle process, as well as owning the content redirect process.
- Support with the maintenance and development of the CMS, the UAT of new content releases, and manage the content bug fix process, troubleshooting internally before raising support tickets and liaising with support teams.
- Continually review and evolve internal processes to build a smooth and productive workflow.
- Track trends and competitors to identify opportunities to drive sales and optimise customer experience.
- Lead or support on additional projects in the business where required.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, keeping a cool head when managing multiple projects.
- Able to use information from multiple sources to make decisions.
- Highly organised and process-driven.
- Good and clear communicator at all levels, with the ability to tailor communication depending on the audience.
- Building effective working relationships across the business.
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to problem solving, with examples of using initiative.
- Understanding commercial and customer outcomes from decision-making.
- Able to manage team workload, and be considerate of role modelling positive behaviours to junior members of staff.
- Experience planning and briefing content, with a clear understanding of the customer
- Satisfy the needs of our customer, always
- Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity
- Build open and honest relationships with clear communication
- Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration
- Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed
- Take ownership, be accountable
- Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.