Based Central London
We have a great opportunity for an experienced CRM Executive to join a well-known high street fashion brand in London. This is a key role which will be responsible for owning and executing customer email campaigns, with a focus on lifecycle campaigns. You’ll be joining a well-established and friendly team in their London office.
- Execute the timely end to end implementation of email campaigns, from briefing and design through to build and sending.
- Define customer segments using a test and learn approach.
- Develop strategies to ensure campaigns are maximising key metrics and constantly being improved.
- Produce engaging and original content which will drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Analyse and report on weekly campaign performance and identify actionable insights.
- Work with other teams and stakeholders within the business to ensure all communications are on brand.
- Help train junior team members and share your knowledge of CRM best practice.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar email marketing role, preferably within a fashion, retail or ecommerce environment.
- Experience creating and executing lifecycle campaigns.
- Strong copywriting skills, with excellent attention to detail and a good eye for design.
- Strong analytical skills with an advanced understanding of Excel and ability to handle large data sets.
- A commercial and customer centric approach.
- An interest in fashion and the latest trends.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.