Success has an exciting opportunity for an Agile Project Manager.
A Data / Digital Marketing PM looking at the implementation of a new data platform – limited travel, predominantly based in London.
- A self-starter who can work with distributed teams
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of resources to meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a pragmatic ‘fit for purpose’ governance style
- Demonstrated experience leading agile distributed teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead the delivery
- Clear and concise communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations.
- Work closely with Solution Owner (read Product owner/BA) to understand scope
- Experience managing/co-coordinating of multiple interdependent work streams
- Desirable user of Jira/Confluence
- Mandatory experience with DWH, Data Lakes, Marketing Automation; desirable Snowflake/Databricks experience
- Mandatory an understanding of GDPR
- Agile certification
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.