Based Central London
We have a great opportunity for an Ecommerce Visual Merchandiser to join a very popular UK fashion brand in their Central London office. This role will work across a number of well-known women’s and menswear brands and will be responsible for the visual merchandising of several sites.
- Manage the visual merchandising of several sites at a category level and ensure the brand’s visual standards are maintained.
- Perform daily analysis across all categories to ensure the product catalog is showcased in a way that maximises conversion and sales.
- Work with the buying, marketing and studio teams to ensure that priority styles, collections and campaigns go live in line with marketing and trading plans.
- Use Google Analytics to determine key trends and themes and understand customer search behaviour and engagement.
- Develop a strong understanding of fashion trends.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.