Upto £200 per day
· Working closely with the Lead Digital Designer to lead a team of multi-discipline designers and artworkers to explore new ways of working and introduce solid design principles.
· Working across multiple channels with the digital design team to produce innovative editorial content.
· Deliver excellence and consistency in all of our front end design to ensure that digital customers experience the very best of the Brand.
· Interpret the Brands in all digital interfaces globally.
· Constantly challenge the brands digital handwriting and ensure smooth execution of all creative.
· Driving new ideas through the entire team, ensuring a solid understanding of customer journey and aesthetics are maintained.
· Proactive with driving own development.
• Previous experience working in a creative/agency environment.
· Strong interest or experience in fashion and eCommerce.
• Strong sense of typography and layout and good attention to detail.
• Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm and to constantly strive to drive improvements on all digital platforms.
· Experience in front end interpretation of a brand with a strong affinity with the customer
· A strong Digital Design knowledge
· Expert in Adobe Creative Suites and Sketch
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS systems would be preferable.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- £ 60,000
Essex Salary – 28 -35k depending on experience A great opportunity has arisen for a Product Marketing Executive to join this successful, wholesale business, who specialise in electrical tools and machinery. This is an opportunity to join a growing, award …View Job
- £ 60,000
Essex Salary – up to 60k A great opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join this successful, wholesale business, who specialise in electrical tools and machinery. This is an opportunity to join a growing, award winning business based …View Job
£ 35,000 - £ 40,000
Nottingham Salary – 35-40k, depending on experience Exciting new opportunity to work with a multi-award winning agency that prides itself on delivering exceptional service to its high profile clients! The role will be focused on the PPC (pay-per-click) side of …View Job