Up to £240 per day
We currently have an exciting Freelance UX Designer opportunity for a leading fashion business. It promises to be a fast paced, challenging, innovative working environment for the right person.
– Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
– Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
– Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mock-up’s as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
– Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
– Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback
– Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
– Experience designing interfaces for web-based tools
– Storyboarding, prototyping, usability testing & visual design experience
– Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe XD
– Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-up’s and style guides
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Garry Butterfield, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- £ 60,000
Essex Salary – 28 -35k depending on experience A great opportunity has arisen for a Product Marketing Executive to join this successful, wholesale business, who specialise in electrical tools and machinery. This is an opportunity to join a growing, award …View Job
- £ 60,000
Essex Salary – up to 60k A great opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join this successful, wholesale business, who specialise in electrical tools and machinery. This is an opportunity to join a growing, award winning business based …View Job
£ 35,000 - £ 40,000
Nottingham Salary – 35-40k, depending on experience Exciting new opportunity to work with a multi-award winning agency that prides itself on delivering exceptional service to its high profile clients! The role will be focused on the PPC (pay-per-click) side of …View Job