Up to £240 per day
We currently have an exciting Freelance UX Designer opportunity for a leading fashion business. It promises to be a fast paced, challenging, innovative working environment for the right person.
– Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
– Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
– Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mock-up’s as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
– Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
– Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback
– Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
– Experience designing interfaces for web-based tools
– Storyboarding, prototyping, usability testing & visual design experience
– Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe XD
– Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-up’s and style guides
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Garry Butterfield, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
A heavyweight Digital Trading opportunity has come up with a high profile global retailer who are at the heart of multichannel retailing.View Job
£ 35,000 - £ 45,000
We are looking for an International Digital Marketing Manager to join a high profile retailer on the British high street.View Job
South West South East
£ 20,000 - £ 65,000
We are working closely with an exciting fashion brand based in HampshireView Job