Based Central London/flexi working
We have an excellent opportunity for a Paid Media Manager to join one of the UK’s leading ecommerce companies. This role will manage the paid media channels for a well-known and highly regarded online fashion, beauty and homeware retailer.
This is a key role and a career defining opportunity. It’s a super exciting time to join the business, working on a beloved British brand in a progressive, creative and agile working environment. They have ambitious plans so we are looking for an experienced paid media manager with the skill and passion to fully realise and continue to grow the potential of this retailer.
- Oversee the planning and execution of promotional and brand campaigns across Paid Search and Shopping, Paid Social, Display, YouTube and Video
- Manage and optimise a substantial paid media budget
- Measure and report on the performance of all paid media activities against KPIs and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work with partners at Google, Facebook and other media providers to stay ahead of the curve
- Identify trends and insights from data and measurement frameworks and use these to continually inform and improve performance and budget optimisation
- Identify and implement new customer acquisition strategies and drive a customer first approach
- Develop test strategies to ensure the most effective approach is adopted
- Lead and mentor a team of 2 people
- Collaborate with other internal teams to deliver cohesive campaigns and brand awareness
- Drive innovation within the team and foster an agile test and learn environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in paid media management with expert knowledge of PPC and Paid Social
- At least 2 years’ experience in a strategic role, managing an in-house team
- Proven ability to manage large budgets (7 figures upwards)
- Experience in a fast paced B2C ecommerce environment
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail and a “numbers first” approach
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in fashion or beauty would be a plus
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.