Success Appointment have an exciting opportunity for a Payment Manager ,coming from a Senior Payments Analyst position.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payments Manager within our multi-channel Fraud and Payments team. Reporting to the Global Fraud & Payments Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the Payments team.
The team work alongside the Fraud and Insights & Data-Mining teams and together make up the Fraud & Payments team. As Payments Manager, you will play a key role in maximising sales and profit through delivering timely and effective payments insights and analysis to support new and existing Business initiatives.
This role is a great opportunity for a strong people manager with a background and interest in consumer payments and proven experience in data analysis and use of database/ analytical tools.
Key Responsibilities for the role :
- Effective team performance management and talent development
- Develop and deliver effective payments analytical capabilities, including monitoring, reporting &
- dashboards with actionable insights across our E-Comm and store channels
- Ensure key KPIs, projects and initiatives are reported on and all payment issues are investigated
- in a timely manner
- Proactively identify ways to increase Customer conversion and sales through existing payment
- methods/ processes and by proposing new functionality
- Investigate requirements and opportunities with PSD2, implement changes and ensure full
- visibility & monitoring of impact through detailed reporting
- Lead and support payment projects and initiatives through testing and providing subject matter
- Work with and engage key Business partners and stakeholders to promote the overall Business
- Ensure maximum value from Payment provider partnerships through a collaborative approach,
- to leverage collective knowledge and experience and deliver innovative, effective solutions
- Typical working hours will be Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30 or 10:00-18:30. Due to the nature of the
- role, a flexible approach is required to support Business needs and support may be needed out of
- hours support for any P1 issues impacting payments.
The ideal candidate should be:
- An excellent people manager who leads by example and is able to provide direction, coaching
- and motivation to bring out the best in others
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and think on their feet
- Able to see the ‘whole picture’ and recognise the impact of activities across the Business
- Able to engage effectively at all levels, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others, with the flexibility
- and capability to change when required
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Advanced data analysis and Excel skills, including a working knowledge of SQL and VBA
- Confidence using tools to extract data and create databases as required
- Ability to analyse payments data and identify payment conversion opportunities
- Ability to interpret and translate data into actionable Business insights for different audiences
- Be technically-minded with strong problem-solving skills to deliver a solution-oriented approach
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and data integrity
- Previous experience working in a consumer-facing (B2C) environment for an E-Commerce/
- multi-channel Merchant
- Be focused on Customer experience and have an understanding of the global online payment
- market and the risk and benefits associated with different payment methods
- Knowledge of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) regulations
- An understanding of PSD2 and SCA and the impact on Customer behaviour and conversion
- Have a keen interest and up to date knowledge of the latest payment trends and technologies
- Be highly organised, with an ability to prioritise own and others’ workload and deliver to
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.