I am representing a fabulous, eCommerce retailer looking for a talented and experienced Social Media Executive to join their growing team!
The Social Media Executive will be responsible for planning, creating and coordinating social media campaigns which will drive interest, engagement and conversation around the brand.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Create, plan and deliver social media plans.
- Make informed decisions regarding social media activity based on thorough and researched understanding of which sites are relevant to our target and actual customers.
- Manage the business’s social media presence, both from reputation management and proactive marketing perspective.
- Integrate social media approaches and requirements across the organisation.
- Actively champion new ideas and initiatives and engage with relevant stakeholders across the organisation to deliver these in a consistent and comprehensive manner.
- Measures impact and performance of social media activity and revises plans accordingly
- Protects the brand image through maintaining visibility of ‘conversations’ across all social media and implementing appropriate reactionary and preventative strategies.
- Shares feedback and data from social media with stakeholders within the business in order to inform wider business responses.
- Manage external relationships, including bloggers, to support the delivery of the social media plan.
- Experience in video creation/ editing is highly desired
If you are passionate about social media and digitally savvy then get in touch now!
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.