Success Digital have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join a FTC for a British Heritage Brand based in London.
Where does this role fit within the Team?
The role of Social Media Manager is to determine the standing of the brand across all of the social media channels globally. Able to take ownership of strategy and drive the social media offering, you will be proactive, motivated and incredibly organised. Responsible for developing creative engagement strategies whilst handling the day to day management of all social channels. Social Media Manager will work alongside the wider Customer team to ensure effective 360 social campaigns, highlighting latest trends and promotions.
Reporting to –Director of Marketing
Direct Reports – Social Media Exec, Senior Social Media Exec
- Social Media Activity
- Responsible for setting targets and developing social media strategy. Drive high levels of channel growth, excellent engagement and innovative strategies.
- Delivery social media best practice and suggest and make improvements to internal processes to become more efficient
- Researching latest trends and techniques and finding new ways of measuring our social media activity and improve our analytics and reporting.
- Sourcing and briefing assets for appropriate social media use; ensuring sign off is secured internally
- Overseeing social media content across different platforms using various social media scheduling tools (Sprinklr & Olapic), including some paid support.
- Encouraging collaborations across teams and stakeholders to make a campaign or an idea come to life, taking a holistic view across channels and departments.
- Planning and execution of key campaign and collection launches. Producing innovative creative and shoot briefs for social-led content.
- Liaise with the creative team to ensure specific content is created for all social channels
- Track and report on success of campaigns and content, come up with recommendations for how to improve and continue building performance
- Budget Management
- Manage and be responsible for the annual budget for all UK & EU related social media activities, ensuring spend is effective in delivering brand objectives.
- Be instrumental in coaching & leading members of the Social Media team.
- Attend and contribute to weekly team updates and lead additional team meetings where necessary.
- Succession planning – have clear personal development plans for each team member to ensure growth, progression and succession planning within the team
Tools of the Trade……
- Proven experience developing 360 social media strategies. The ability to manage multiple social media channels with a consistent, on-brand tone of voice
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Understanding of creative story-telling and adapting content for different channels, especially: Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Strong project and campaign management skills
- An understanding of data and analytics, and use of tools such as Sprinklr & Adobe Analytics to measure results and inform future activity
- Faultless copywriting skills, fluency in English
- An interest in influencer marketing and driving UGC.
- Ability to spot new trends and recognise new social opportunities
- A natural curiosity and love for the fashion industry, keeping up to date with the latest trends and developments
- Creative approach with fantastic writing skills
- Ability to produce exceptional work within tight time parameters.